If you want to stay in the UK after graduating, you can apply for a post study work visa

Types of visa:

  • Graduate visa 
  • Skilled worker 
  • Start up 

You cannot extend a Graduate visa, however, you may be able to switch to a different visa, for example a Skilled Worker visa.

Book a Graduate Work visa Q&A session 

Book a place on one of our Graduate Work Visa Q&A sessions to learn more and ask any questions you might have. Please make sure you read the Graduate Route guidance on the UKCISA website before attending a workshop with the International Experience Team.

Students with tuition fee debt

Please note that the University will not report course completion to UKVI of any students who have tuition fee debt. Students with tuition fee debt will not receive their degree award and cannot be reported as successfully completed a degree course for the purposes of the Graduate visa. If you have tuition fee debt you must pay it before your current student visa expires to be able to apply for the Graduate visa. 





Comments (0)