After applying for Disabled Student Allowance, you will be emailed a letter from Student Finance England, or your funding body. This letter is known as a 'DSA entitlement letter'.

This letter details your recommended support and the workers you need to contact.

Log into My Student Record to view a copy of your letter. Once logged in, select 'DSA entitlement letter' or a 'DSA2' to view.

If you do not currently have DSA or are unsure who to contact, speak to Disabled Student Support.