Wellbeing is fundamental to you being healthy, fulfilled and content, which in turn helps you to become a successful student.
Student Wellbeing provides information and advice to support your psychological wellbeing in order for you to manage your studies and make
the most of university life.
- Active Wellbeing - Find out how to improve your wellbeing through activity
- Big White Wall – Free, confidential online support, 24/7
- Group sessions - Learn about a range of situations and ways of coping in small friendly groups and learn from each other
- Help for a specific issue - Our A-Z of selected support resources for a range of issues and conditions
- Off campus support - Find out how we can help
- Reading for wellbeing - A range of reading recommendations to support your wellbeing
- Register for support - Tell us more about your situation so that we can offer appropriate help for you
- Urgent help - Options if your situation feels urgent
- 5 ways to wellbeing - Steps to a happier, more positive life