Wellbeing is fundamental to you being healthy, fulfilled and content, which in turn helps you to become a successful student.
Student Wellbeing provides information and advice to support your psychological wellbeing in order for you to manage your studies and make the most of university life.
Our Student Wellbeing website includes details about all of our support. This includes:
- Active Wellbeing - Find out how to improve your wellbeing through activity
- Togetherall– Free, confidential online support, 24/7
- Group sessions - Learn about a range of situations and ways of coping in small friendly groups and learn from each other
- Help for a specific issue - Our A-Z of selected support resources for a range of issues and conditions
- Reading for wellbeing - A range of reading recommendations to support your wellbeing
- Register for support - Tell us more about your situation so that we can offer appropriate help for you
- Urgent help - Options if your situation feels urgent
- 5 ways to wellbeing - Steps to a happier, more positive life