Disabled Students Allowance is a government grant that covers study-related costs you have because of your disability.

You can apply for DSA if you're:

  • an undergraduate or postgraduate student
  • a student who qualifies for student finance
  • a student studying on a course that lasts at least a year.

If you're not eligible for DSA, book a disability adviser appointment to discuss other support options.

How to apply for DSA

Applications for Disabled Students' Allowance are not made through the University, but we can guide and support you.

For more information see the Disabled Student Support team's guidance on applying for Disabled Students' Allowance.

Comments (0)