OVERSEAS VISITORS POLICE REGISTRATION information from South Yorkshire Police

Please note that as of 5th August 2022 Police Registration has been suspended.

This means that if you were required to register with the Police as a requirement of your visa you no longer need to do so.

Those who have previously registered do not need to updated the Police with new details.

Further information and some Frequently Asked Questions about the suspension of Police Registration is available on the South Yorkshire Police website below.

If any of this information changes we will include it in the International Experience Team newsletter and on social media.


Comments (0)