Do you want to travel to Europe?

Some nationalities must apply for a Schengen Visa to visit certain countries in Europe.

Please refer to the United Kingdom Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) website to check if you need this visa and for further information about how to apply and what documents you will need.

The International Experience Team can help if you need assistance with your application.

Comments (0)