- Specialist advice and support for international students’ pre-arrival, on-arrival and on-course, which includes welcoming services, social transition support and visa advice
- Advice and guidance to all students planning to spend a period abroad for study, course related placement or work experience
- Opportunities for all students to engage globally on campus through projects which develop their intercultural skills and global awareness
- Support for internationalisation through curriculum-based initiatives and extra-curricular projects
Monday to Friday:
- See an Adviser - 10.30am — 11.30am - ONLINE
- See an Adviser - 2pm — 3pm - ONLINE
Monday to Thursday:
- See an Adviser - 2pm — 3pm - ON-CAMPUS
- These appointments are only bookable on the day, via any Hallam Help point, before 2pm. Available on a first come first served basis.
International Experience Advisers providing support with immigration queries, visa eligibility, hardship and emergency funding.
We promote opportunities for students to internationalise their experience at Sheffield Hallam University by engaging with their culturally diverse peers, or by going on an exchange abroad. Please for more information.